Sunday, March 1, 2015

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme, Impression + Thoughts

♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Hi Everyone,
 

Happy Sunday! How is everyone weekend? Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :)

Today, I am so excited to share this product with all of us. I have been trying the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream for over a month now. After trying it for a month, I couldn't wait to share my thoughts/impression!!!!



What is Burt's Bees?
Burt's Bees products are gentle to the skin,
majority of their products are made with 99% natural ingredients,  composed varies of essential oil/ natural extracts. Not only this, they do not test their products on animals! Burt's Bees headquarters is located in Durham, NC. Weather you are using their Lip Balm, Body Wash or Facial Cleanser,"they want you to have a positive experience everytime!" -Burt's Bees

Where can I purchase Burt's Bees products?
You can purchase their products at retail stores like
Walmart and London Drugs or Burt's Bees online store. Please visit Burt's Bees website for more information. Click Here.

♥ Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (15g/0.60 oz)
"Get 10 perfect fingers and 10 perfect toes" - Burt's Bees



Likes:

- made with 100% natural ingredients, no artificial chemicals
- No animal extracts
 -reasonable price
- Featured Ingredient in the cuticle creme: Lemon Oil *
this oil is known for its astringent and anti-irritant qualities - Burt's Bees
- help moisturize and hydrate my nails and cuticles plus it doesn't make my nails feel too greasy after each use
- The hints of lemon scent smell so refreshing!!! I really love the smell!
-Love the packaging, easy to bring with you
on-the- go
Dislike:
 

- No official Burt's Bees store in Alberta Canada, you have to purchase through other retail stores








**Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review. I purchased this from London Drugs  retail store**

Total Value?

$7.99 CAD


My thoughts:

This is my first time trying the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme, I have been using this products for more than a month now! After each application, it really does make my nails/cuticles feeling hydrated and moisturized!!! Not only this, I love the lemon scent, it very refreshing and wonderful!! In addition, the packaging is very lovely, it easy to carry with you on-the-go and I love the tin can!! The little can is so cute!!! Thus,  I do see an improvement on my cuticles after used! For only $7.99 CAD, it is definitely a reasonable price and absolutely worth the money for their quality/value!!! Applying just a little portion of the nail cream does go a very long way!!! I definitely do recommend checking this product out.


What do you think of Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme? Will it give it a try? 

Xoxo,





Janet H.
Beautyboxchic


**Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored review. I purchased this from London Drugs retail tore**

3 comments:

  1. oooh its lemony! i also like the tin can, it has the vintage feel to it. its quite expensive here in the PH so i dont buy a lot of burts bees products. but i did like their lip balm a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this too but haven't used it yet! ohh I forgot! I will start using it later ^_^ glad you like burts bees too! I have a ton of their lip balms ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got two of these when Burt's Bees was handing out samples of their stuff a couple years ago. I usually use it after I take off nail polish and before I do my nails again! Super moisturizing and I really love the smell!

    ReplyDelete