Friday, March 13, 2015

Jealous Body Scrub Impression + Review

♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

Today, I am so excited to share with you a product I recently tired called Jealous Body Scrub.  Special thanks to Jealous Body Scrub for given me this wonderful opportunity to try this. I am really enjoying this product, so here is a quick review for you all!


**Disclaimer: This was received complimentary for review. Special Thanks to Jealous Body Scrub **
What is Jealous Body Scrub?  
Jealous Body Scrub is a Vancouver base company, ship from Canada. It is a natural body scrub made with the following ingredients:

-Premium Robusta Coffee/ Coffee Grounds: Helps stimulate blood flow, reduce appearance of cellulite, eczema, stretch marks, age spots, varicose veins, psoriasis and acne.
-Organic cold pressed coconut oil: helps hydrates and moisturizes your skin
-Brown sugar & sea salt: helps exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin
-Vitamin E and minerals: helps protect and repair your skin
- Jealous Body Scrub

How to purchase Jealous Body Scrub?
You can purchase online. It is
$17.95 CAD, they ship worldwide. Shipping is free within Canada and USA. $3.95 CAD shipping fee for all other countries. Click Here for more information.

♥ Jealous Body Scrub (200g/7oz)

"Tough enough to improve your skin's imperfections yet leaving your skin feeling sexy and smooth after every use" - Jealous Body Scrub



Likes:
- made with 100% natural ingredients
- no animals testing
- great for all skin type, can be use on both face and body
- no irritation or burning sensation after use
- leaving my skin feeling smoother and softer, helps moisturize and hydrate my skin

-reasonable price
- I love the smell!!!The coffee scent smell so refreshing!!!
-Love the packaging (it come in a resalable bag), can easily bring with you on-the- go
Dislike:
- Does not come with a spatula, you have to purchase your own spatula, for sanitary reason I think is best to use the spatula to take out the scrub when applying it to your skin
- Can get messy in the shower







**Disclaimer: This was received complimentary for review. Special Thanks to Jealous Body Scrub **


Total Value?

$17.95 CAD




How to use/ Tips:
- Rinse off with cold water if you experience discomfort
- Use a spatula/small bowl to help apply to your body and face.
Remember to clean/sanitize both the spatula/small bowl prior using it each time
- Can be use up to 3-4 times a week

- Best to used in the shower and ensure to get your skin wet prior applying the scrub
- First time user: Make sure to do a patch test 24 hours prior applying it to your whole body
- leave the scrub on for 5-10 minutes prior rinsing it off




Will I repurchase?
Yes most definitely!! It worth trying!!

My thoughts:

This is my first time trying the Jealous Body scrub, is work very well on my prone sensitive skin, I have no irritation or burning sensitive after used. It is definitely a mild gentle scrub great for both face and body, this scrub really helps exfoliate my skin to restore dryness!!! Thus, I love how is made with 100% natural ingredients and really like  the resealable package design and the scent!!! Omg, I love the coffee scent, it smell so amazing!!!
As summer is only a few months away, we all need a good scrub to gently exfoliates our dead skin to help prepare us for the summertime!!! I definitely do recommend checking this product out.

What do you think of Jealous Body Scrub ? Will you give it a try?

Xoxo,




Janet H.
Beautyboxchic



**Disclaimer: This was received complimentary for review. Special Thanks to Jealous Body Scrub **

6 comments:

  1. Whoa I didn't know they are from Vancouver! I bet this smells amazing! It's a bit pricey for a body scrub but looks like a treat.

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh sounds wonderful. I like coffee based scrubs - felt the blood flow. Nice to see 1 made in Canada & reasonable priced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna try it !! the Packaging looks really nice as well !!

    xx
    Molly
    http://www.corinnemolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. *que nick jonas' jealous song* I turn my chin music up, And I’m puffing my chest. I’m getting red in the face. You can call me obsessed... hahaha.
    i like coffee scrubs cause their antioxidant but i rarely find one here... plus youre right it does seem messy. gonna try to DIY soon tho. And thanks for pointing out that a spatula is needed for things like these haha.
    ps. love that cute lil arrow ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried Coffee scrubs before (mixed with cream bath), and I so loved it! It's very calming, super love the aroma. I think they can improve more on the packaging. They can put this in a jar the attach a wooden spatula! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks pretty cool - coffee body scrubs are definitely getting big, but as a former barista I have grown to hate the smell of coffee on my body.

    ReplyDelete